My friend's gift arrived, so I can finally post a picture of the 'sneak peek' bride from the few posts down.
And here is a picture of it on the model it was made for. It's a bit fail, unfortunately. I must have over-estimated in my measurements as it's too big all over. Granted I did take the measurements while the horse was still attached to his box, but it's not really useable in its current state (at least on this model). Once my friend has sent it back, I think I'll pull this apart and keep the usable parts (reins, maybe noseband) and redo the rest.
She's also sent through pictures of the grackle jumping bridle I made for EJ. It will be sent back for adjustments, as it needs a longer jowl strap, and the flash needs to be extended, too. She also wants a different browband, so I'll see what I can come up with for that. But I'm pretty pleased with how it looks!