Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quiet...

I don't have a lot to stay at the moment. I've been ill this week and too sooky-la for my own good. And definitely not working on any tack.

I finished the Polo Pony's bridle and breastplate last Sunday.




I thought about putting on a running martingale, but his head is already high up. I also thought about putting white padding on the breastplate, a ha this one here, but I think the white would be too stark against his shoulder. Black would blend in more nicely, but his bridle has white highlights. Oh well.


You can't see it too well in the photos, but his bridle is all working tongue buckles.  I do have a post drafted away half-heartedly in my head about my tongue buckle discovery. Maybe I'll get to it one day.

I also kind of wanted to make a saddle to show with at PEL, but I don't think that's going to happen. There's still a month to the show, but knowing how well I procrastinate... yeah. I wouldn't even get the pattern finished before then, realistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment