Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bridle, boots and breastplate






I might have been neglecting the blog, but I have been busy!

Brown bridle is for WH (she supplied the lovely RDLC bit, one I haven't worked with before); boots are part of Dan's never-ending order, and breastplate is for the customer who purchased the DUN fundraiser racing set. 

In between all of this I've finished Fluffy's pleasure harness, finally, and just need to take proper pictures of it.

I'm not at all feeling inspired or optimistic for my Mini Mania donation, so I'll create a voucher for that instead - good if the winner only halter shows their minis, as they can order something in trad or classic scale. I still need to make donations for Orange Blossom Live (June 12), Knox Live (May 7), Black and Gold Live (May 29), Central Coast Live (July, er, something), Ultimate Gold Live (July 31), and whatever else pops up. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment