Monday, August 16, 2010

First post

Hi! My name is Danielle Seivers, and I am a model horse hobbyist. I'm 23, live in Victoria, Australia with my Maltese x Lhasa Apso, Lady, and am actively involved in increasing awareness of the hobby in Australia. My passion is photo and live showing, but I also enjoy making scale tack for my model horses. Primarily this blog will be about my tack-making adventures, but I may share other tidbits about my collection as we go along.

As well as model horses, I also enjoy reading, writing (I have high hopes of becoming involved in the editing industry), and listening to music.

My model horse collection comprises mainly of classic (1:12 scale) and micro mini (1:64) horses. I keep a mixture of customs and original finishes, though my show string is mostly OF as I am continually broke!

I also run the Australasian International Model Horse Club and edit the club's quarterly newsletter, and am show hostess of Melbourne Live Show.

That's about all I can think of to share with you. Please feel free to comment and ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment