Sunday, March 6, 2011

Almost there!

So close, and yet so far.

Dan's entire harness is about 99% finished. At this point all I have left to do is the browband as I'm waiting on some 6mm blue leather to appear. And then I'll be finished!

Not quite rejoicing yet though. It pays to be cynical sometimes - there will probably be something that needs changing once it's in Dan's hands. I hassled her for about 30 different measurements during the week before she sent Ricky off to be repainted, and I am fairly confident that the blinkers will be sitting correctly.And if not, well, we won't find out until Ricky is home again, closer to the end of the year.

I was going to post pictures, but as I was editing them, I noticed a few bits that needed some work, so for once this will be a pictureless post!

No comments:

Post a Comment